29 Things I've Learned in 29 Years

Well, HI there! It's been a hot minute since I wrote a blog. My birthday is upon us, and in honor of me getting OLD, I thought I would share with you 29 things I've learned throughout my life so far.  Now things are MY thoughts, and they do not reflect the opinions of others, nor are they facts. So without further adieu, in no particular order, 29 things I've learned in 29 years. 



1. If you don't do the dishes right away, they may never get done.

2. Fitness, as well as skin care, should be proactive, not reactive. 

3. More space often means more stuff.

4. Google is not a doctor, I repeat.... Google is not a doctor.

5. Traveling doesn't have to be expensive. It doesn't have to be a luxury thing that one treats themselves with. And women CAN and SHOULD travel alone sometimes.🌏 

6. Extroverts need alone time too. 

7. I hate winter in every country.☃

8. It's often nicer to see things with your own eyes, rather than through a lens. 

9. Coffee is everything. Coffee is life. 

10. My mother is not always right....but she's often pretty damn close. 

11. Don't give your heart away too soon.

12. Know the difference between lust, love, and desperation. 

13. Dogs are the best therapy for virtually anything. 🐶

14. Kimchi is best when it's sour. 

15. Pay off your credit card right away. 

16. Online shopping is an immanent vortex.👜💸 

17. You can convince your mind of almost anything, whether its good or bad. 

17. Math will never be my strength. 

19. There is no such thing as being "too busy." People make time for what is important to them. 

20. Home is where your stuff is!

21. No regrets, only lessons learned. 

22. Even throughout different countries with different cultures, humans have similar traits or characteristics (of personality) all over the world. 

23. Mental health is just as (if not more) important as your physical health, but unfortunately is not understood by many. 

24. Even though you may feel like you are alone, chances are you are not the only one feeling the way you do, or going through a similar situation as you. 

25. You can stay in as many luxury hotels as you like, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed. 😪

26. There is something really freeing about going somewhere where nobody knows you. Its like starting a whole new life. 

27. Happiness and wealth is measured in experiences and memories, not things and money. 

28. People come in and out of your life for a reason. Some are just not meant to stay. 

29. Everybody has a their own definition of what is "normal", and nobody's version is wrong. Who are we to tell someone that they are wrong?

Wow...29...the last year of my 20's! Lets live it up! I hope you got something out of this! Whether it be a different perspective or even just a laugh. Surely there are many more things I've learnt throughout my life, but that list would be far too long. Perhaps Ill add more as the years go by :) Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Prefer Travelling Alone (And Why Everyone Should Try It)

I Have Come to LOVE (and crave) Working Out